Rice Cake Forums

A General Chat Forum

A Pirate's Life For Me OOC

Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

A Pirate's Life For Me OOC

Post by Sandstriker on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Ahoy matey!
    Welcome to the Ethereal Isles! Home of the warring continents of Esperana, the Jade Empire, and Acrecia.

Edward Montoya's World Map (Top be expanded and updated as time goes on):

Name:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    Job/Title:
    Country of Origin:
    Cursed?:
    Backstory:

Notes: Curses usually have a small upside and a really big downside. There's not any curses that let you be invincible but give you lactose intolerance here. You also must explain how they got them.

Example Curses:
    Magical:
    - Is harder to kill, but is undead
    - Is the captain of a ghost ship, but can no longer step on land.
    - Is immortal, but their heart is in the custody of a witch who can kill them at any time if they do something she doesn't like.
    Non-Magical:
    - Branded with a pirate's mark that gives you more street cred, but makes anybody in authority immediately know you're a pirate and try to kill you.
    - Can't be affected by sirens, but is deaf.
    Speed Demoniac
    Dingus Prime

Re: A Pirate's Life For Me OOC

Post by Speed Demoniac on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm

Name: Captain Stark
    Looks: A gruff old pirate captain with a rusty cutlass and moth eaten clothes.
    Personality: trigger happy and crazy for battle
    Job/Title: Captain of The Serpent of Hell
    Country of Origin: Esperana
    Race(???): Ghoul
    Powers(??????): His spirit is invincible until it finds the Excelsian Crypt and the treasure within. Also, he has to eat either alive or recently deceased meat. Even though he won't starve, he feels excruciating pain when hungry. (On par with being impaled)
    Backstory: He was a mighty pirate captain who went to an old voodoo fortune teller lady before he was killed. The lady prophesied that he would not die before finding the Excelsian Crypt. He was later captured and drowned by the Esperana Armada and his body was left in the ocean for years. Some say that his ghost still rides The Serpent of Hell across the ocean.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:36 am

Update your character sheet to the new one then we'll start talkin'

Name: Edward Montoya
    Looks:
    God i dread having to actually draw him later.
    Personality: Tries to act suave, but is rather bad at it. Always thirsty for adventure.
    Job/Title: Captain of The Phantom Phoenix. Or any ship that happens to be nearby, really.
    Country of Origin: Esperana
    Cursed?: Yes. Has extreme amounts of BS kind of luck when it comes to getting his butt saved, but only when he's working towards the goal of the witch that cursed him. If he attempts to go against it at all (such as keeping money or not going towards a tomb filled with gold) his luck immediately turns bad for literally everything.
    Backstory: Always wanted to be a pirate, so he ran away at a young age to join a crew. Used to be a cabin boy for a pirate ship that ended up settling down on a thought to be deserted island where a witch lived. The pirate crew stole her treasure and got killed as an example. She kept him as the only crew member alive, seeing great promise in him as well as an opportunity to spread her story. She then forced him to go and find her a vast amount of treasure to replace the one she lost to his crew.
    Other: Has a pet cat to go along with his one man crew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 pm