Rice Cake Forums

A General Chat Forum

Myths, Legends, and Fairytales PG-13

Speed Demoniac
    Dingus Prime

Re: Myths, Legends, and Fairytales PG-13

Post by Speed Demoniac on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 am

((If you want a quick death.))
    Freichutz uses the fairy circle and teleports.

Meanwhile, Towenaar is nearby close to Castle Maperdy.

Last edited by Speed Demoniac on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Happy now?!? >:L)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:01 pm

(( Towenaar isn't in the castle ))
    Reynard finished cooking the meat and took it out, seasoning it before taking it through a new door onto the side that leads into a large hall with a long table inside.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 pm

Reynard sat down on a way too large chair and scarfed down his food. He stared at his plate and tapped his claws on the table. He sighed and pushed the plate away, hopping down from the chair. He ducked under the table and opened up a trap door, poking his head down from the ceiling of the room Era's in.
    "Hey you alright in here?- Oh."
    He blinks in surprise seeing her asleep on a crate of meat with a sizable chunk out of it.
    "You uh, do know there were like. Beds and stuff you could have used if you really were that tired."
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Reynard nearly jumps at the sight of her eyes, but manages to keep himself calm, instead opting for a grimace.
    "Uhhhhhhh, yeah. Go ahead. Just go through that door over there."
    Reynard pointed towards a bright red door with three long scratches on it that somehow got behind the crate she was resting on.
    "There's a nice room in there."
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 pm

"Mmmnope! Just remembered something about an old, uh. 'Friend' who lives around here."
    Reynard grinned from ear to ear. Though with his muzzle it translated more into baring his teeth.

----------

Oscar was not having a good day. In fact he could quite consider today to be his worst day.
    First he got ran out of town by some angry townsfolk, second he had to abandon his job as a stage magician, third he ended up finding himself in the middle of a raging tornado, and fourth, he was currently plummeting to the earth at the speed of Heck.
    He glanced over the edge of the wicker basket of his hot air balloon and gulped as he saw the castle get nearer and nearer. Small villagers going about their day to day lives. Oscar closed his eyes and got onto his knees on the basket, closing his eyes tightly and beginning to pray.
    "God, you know me. I'm not much of a religious man, but I have made many people end up calling out your name- score- But I promise you that if you save me from this I swear that I'll-"
    And at that point Oscar was launched upwards from the basket as the deflated balloon hooked onto the side of the castle and rubber banded him out onto a castle walk way.
    He rolled forward and stood right up, dusting himself off. He looked up to the sky and muttered:
    "(Didn't let me finish, doesn't count.)"
    He leaned back over the edge and pulled a briefcase out of the dangling basket, before noticing all the Camelot guards surrounding him.
    He held his first to his mouth and coughed before starting.
    "Hello there! I am Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs, but you can call me Oz! The Great and Powerful Wizard!"
    He raised his hands up to the sky and a large plume of fire shot from his hands before turning into a dove that flew away.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Reynard looked away from the sliced up door which started to fade away. He jumped back down from the ceiling.
    "Oh, you're no bother. It's rather rare that I get company anymore. Especially one so- ah." Reynard glanced up and down her body before focusing at her eyes once more. He cleared his throat. "Provocatively ophidian- as you are. But if you truly feel as though you must leave I can show you the way out. Though I must say if you do leave you might want to watch out for um. We'll lets call them natives. They don't take too kindly to strangers and I'd hate for something to happen (to them)."

Oscar holds his hands up into the air.
    "Woah woah woah, hey there friends, there's no need to bring in those archaic weaponry into this. I'm but a humble magician and salesman who accidentally crashed his balloon here in uh..."
    Oscar looked around the scenery.
    "England? (Jesus how far did that tornado take me from Nebraska...) So there's no need to go full on Salem here. I assure you I mean no harm to King George the Sixth, and in fact, will gladly meet him!"
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:53 pm

(( Its good she's unimpressed because he literally just called her a snake :n ))
    "Pretty much anywhere as long as you aren't looking for it."
    Reynard leaned on the door they walked in from.
    "This one in particular though has been hanging around though."
    He patted it a couple times before pushing it open. He started walking down the hallway plastered in doors, which suddenly seemed much more crooked and windy then when they came in. Reynard frowned as he looked around, almost like he was waiting for something. Once he exited back into the castle ruins he sighed in relief and waited for this seemingly monstrous Era to finally leave this place.

Oscar pushed the spears away.
    "Hey do that one more time and I'll shove that so far up your ass you won't even be able to say 'lawsuit'. I'm an american citizen pal, not cattle."
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:46 am

Reynard let off the biggest stress relieved sigh once Era left.
    "Oh thank sweet christ she's gone. God I gotta start thinking with my head again because that was so close to being as bad as when Ol' Yse found this place."
    He shook his head quickly, ruffling his fur, before laying down on his back to stare up at the clouds.
    "Ok bored now."
    Reynard jumped up to his feet and trotted in place, warming himself up for... something.
    "Mmmmmmmmmm Ima gooooooooooo"
    Reynard looked around the hedges surround the castle, still impatiently trotting, pondering where to go.
    "Check up on my cousins!!!"
    Reynard started to dash to the west of the hedges before stopping.
    "Wait no Ysengrym would definitely kill me if I went over there. Plus I doubt they're too keen to see me after last time. Haha SEE! God I crack myself up sometimes!"
    Reynard laughed to himself before slowly starting to get more and more somber. He stopped laughing, gaining a frown instead. He started to lower himself to the ground before suddenly perking up again.
    "OH! What about my nephew! Grimbeert! I'm sure he'd be up for some fun."
    Reynard held his head up high and started walking east before stopping.
    "No wait, he said next time he saw me he'd get Noble's guards on my tail. Hm..."
    Reynard walked in circles, dragging his tail in the ground.
    "Dad? No he told me not to come back..."
    Reynard's ears and tail shot straight up.
    "Cuwart! He's always been cool-"
    Reynard's tail drooped back to the ground and he folded his ears back.
    "Oh right. Dead."
    Reynard laid down onto the ground, burying his face into the ground and wishing he could just get swallowed up by it.
    "God why do I have to pull this shit."

Oscar was led into the throne room bc fuck waiting.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:15 am

Oscar paused. High King Uther Pendragon? That wasn't the king of england he knew, though It sounded rather familiar, but Oscar couldn't quite put his finger on it. Needless to say, he decided to just roll with it and bow rather extravagantly.
    "Your Majesty, I am so sorry to intrude on your business, but these guards demanded that I come to you, and, while I am unsure why, I come to you to offer my skills. For you see, my name is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs, known by those across America as Oz! The Great and Powerful!"
    Oscar tipped his hat and a small swarm of green doves flew out from the hat and outside of the open door. "And I, your majesty, can help you with any troubles you may have."
    He looked back up to the king with his greatest salesman smile.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:57 am

Oscar sat up in his cell, and took out a pin from his sleeve, unchaining his hands. He then fixed his nose, opened up his briefcase, and dug into it, drawing a green liquid in a vial from it. He drank it all in one gulp, the pain fading almost instantly as he wiped away the blood on a rag, keeping his suit miraculously immaculate.
    "God fucking damn it! Fucking Camelot??? What they hell kind of tornado sends you to a god damn children's book."
    He leaned back on a bench and sighed. Contemplating how he was going to get out of this one before a light bulb turned on in his head. He quickly formed together a plan before standing up and walking towards the bars.
    "Hey! Hey you guard! Come here!"
    Speed Demoniac
    Dingus Prime

Post by Speed Demoniac on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Cupid appeared.
    "Hey Era, bet you remember me now..."
    He muttered to himself, holding the keys.
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Reynard jumped nearly twenty feet into the air at Cupid's sudden appearance.
    "DEAR SWEET JESUS WHEN DID YOU GET HERE"
    Speed Demoniac
    Dingus Prime

Post by Speed Demoniac on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 am

"I've been following you two potential lovebirds this whole time."
    He looked at the fox for about five seconds before speaking.
    "Looks like you have quite the predicament."
    He waited for a response. Once the silence got too awkward, he spoke.
    "Well, I have keys that can unlock anything. Just say the word."
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 am

"Lovebirds? Hardly. She's an actual monster!!! If I didn't lead her into my storage room first I likely would have died! I think I saw scales on her! She could have been like a- a basilisk or something and I just invited her into my house like a fool!"
    Reynard shook his head and started walking back to his house. He paused at the entrance.
    "Although. Those key's you're speaking of sound mighty enticing if I do say so myself. I would be remiss not to take advantage of this situation..."
    He looked back at them suspect.
    "They unlock anything, you say?"
    Speed Demoniac
    Dingus Prime

Post by Speed Demoniac on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:50 pm

"Yep, had to steal them from Janus, but it's cool."
    Cupid looked around, trying to remember what he was doing.
    "Oh yeah, let's get you guys out of here."
    Sandstriker
    Super Kami Guru

Post by Sandstriker on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 pm

"Us out of where? It's just me and we're outside."
    Reynard cocked his head to the side, confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:24 pm